Just when you thought that social bookmarks weren't amazing enough, here comes a whole social library.
If you're a total book-lover and if you love to review and read reviews, I imagine this site is the place for you.
I like books well enough, but maybe not this much ^.^o
Librarything was interesting to peruse through, with lots of jumping-off points to check out related books. I checked out "The Gathering Storm", which led me to Brandon Sanderson. However when I wanted to check what books he had listed in his library, I could not find the way to do that. Perhaps you need to be logged in?
I found the site moderately easy to use. If there are features that you can only access while logged in, it'd be nice if they mentioned that. This site is much more reliant on users to fill in information, and some books I looked up had nearly all blanks.
Although I don't see myself using this site above, say, Novelist to find recommended reads, it is another alternative and I'm sure that they each recommend different things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment